Terms & Conditions
- Order Process: Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer an alternative. If the alternative is not suitable then a full refund will be given.
We highly recommend you provide us with a correct e-mail address. In this case we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This email does not constitute either a confirmation of the order or acceptance by us of the order.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order we will then have entered into a contract, regardless of whether we may have debited your card or sent an acknowledgment e-mail.
The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the goods, namely the UK.
- Pricing: Product prices are displayed in GBP sterling at the price prevailing at the time you place your order and are not inclusive of delivery fees unless otherwise stated. Delivery prices are displayed separately at checkout.
Where applicable, Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in prices displayed at www.fieldingcottage.co.uk and will be charged at the current rate.
Although we try to ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the Fielding Cottage Website from time to time.
It may also be possible to pay by credit or debit card over the phone. Please call 01603 880685 for more information.
- Delivery: Currently orders are by Click and Collect service only.
- Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01603 880685 as soon as possible. If your order has already been dispatched, you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy. If we receive notice of your cancellation in time we will cancel the order and we will process a refund through PayPal.
- Returns and Refunds: Returns are accepted only if the goods are damaged. You must inform us within 24 hours from receipt by email or phone. We may request you return the item(s) to us in original, complete and undamaged packaging. If the item has not been returned to us in the original condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. In the case of damaged, faulty or goods mistakenly shipped, a receipt for the return postage should be included within the package for the cost to be refunded. To return goods please contact us on email@example.com. None of the above terms affects your statutory rights if goods are damaged or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- General: Our cheeses are produced using artisan methods and therefore subject to seasonal availability and changes in shape/ size etc. All measurements and weights are approximate. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
If a cheese that has been ordered is unavailable, we will contact you to discuss a replacement.
Except in relation to the description of products available for order from the Fielding Cottage website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the Fielding Cottage website.
You may access and use the Fielding Cottage website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Fielding Cottage website or its contents for any commercial purposes without prior consent from one of the Directors or Fielding Cottage Ltd.
The Fielding Cottage website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with the Fielding Cottage website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the Fielding Cottage website, any of the functions of the Fielding Cottage website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The Fielding Cottage website is provided “as is”. Accessing the Fielding Cottage website is entirely at your own risk.
The Fielding Cottage website may occasionally include links to third party web. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our sub-contractors or suppliers, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract between us was formed.
Our liability to you under these terms and conditions will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the Fielding Cottage website or order items from the Fielding Cottage website. Changes which we are required to make by law could apply to orders which you have already made
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Fielding Cottage website, or the use by any other person accessing the Fielding Cottage website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.