The Goat Shed
The Goat Shed is our self-service farm shop located on our farm, less than 1 mile from the A47 at Honingham (NR9 5DJ).
We are open 7 days a week
Mon – Sat 07:00 – 17:00
Sunday 09:30 – 12:30
Come and visit us for delicious local produce.
COVID-19 Update: To minimize transfer of Covid-19 we have introduced contactless card payments.
To aid our community during this crisis we are now stocking the following essentials: Bread, Flour and Fresh Vegetables.
- Free range eggs from Wayland Free Range, Great Ellingham
- Award winning Honey from Peter Kiddle at Easton
- Chutneys & Jam from The Garden Pantry at Spooner Row
- Bird Food from Bintree Bird Seeds
- Pure apple juice from Ashill Fruit farm
- Cooking oils, dressings & granola from Crush Foods, Salle
- Fresh vegetables including potatoes, carrots, onions & other seasonal veg from The Tacons, Rollesby
**Latest News – Due to current circumstances we are now stocking bread from Linzers bakery, Norwich!**
You will find directions to the Goat Shed here. Please don’t forget to bring your change, and we do recommend checking our social media platforms ahead to check availability if you are making a special journey.
We hope to see you soon!