We love Mrs Temples cheese as much as you do, and following the success of our Taste of Norfolk Christmas Cheese Hamper where we selected the best Norfolk cheeses for your Christmas table, we thought we should offer these delicious products in the Goat Shed too. So you will now find a selection of Mrs Temples wonderful Norfolk cheeses in the Goat Shed.
The Goat Shed farm shop is open 7 days a week and located less than a mile off the A47 at Honingham (NR9 5DJ). We are often adding fantastic local products, as well as our own Fielding Cottage goats’ cheese, milk, meat and skincare range, the Goat Shed currently offers;
- Eggs from Wayland Free Range, Great Ellingham
- Chutneys from Candi’s Chutney in Foulsham, near Dereham
- Honey from Jill Tinsey, Dereham
- Pork from Nigel Darling at Intwood
- Bird seed from Bintree Bird Seed, Bintree
- Mrs Temples Cheese, Wighton
Please note that the Goat Shed is a self-service farm shop, so please remember to bring change with you, and we always advise that you call first if you are making a special journey. We hope to see you soon!