Last updated 11/05/20
As the situation changes daily, we seek to reassure our customers that we are constantly monitoring and responding to new government advice to ensure the safety and welfare of our customers and staff.
Implementation of new rules at The Goat Shed
- A maximum of 15 customers will be allowed in The Goat Shed at anyone time. During busy periods we will ask customers to form a queue outside
- Hand washing facilities including hot-water and soap are provided. We welcome visitors to make use of these facilities before and after their visit.
- We request customers use contactless payment and avoid using cash where possible (NB. Please note we have a £10 minimum on card payments)
- Customers at all times should maintain social distancing and keep two metres away from others
- We please ask that families keep together, and children are not left to run around the shop.
- We ask that any customers who are showing any of the NHS listed symptoms of Covid-19 please refrain from visiting The Goat Shed
- We please ask that our customers are kind and considerate to their fellow customers and The Goat Shed Team during this troubling time.
The safety and welfare of our customers, team and families is of utmost importance to Fielding Cottage & The Goat Shed, we please ask our customers to abide by the following policy and understand the reasons behind it.
Our Team will be doing their utmost to prevent the spread of infection, including practicing good hand hygiene, regularly cleaning high touch areas within the shop, and practicing two meter distancing.
For further guidance and advice visit the government website here
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us during this busy time and would like to encourage everyone to #supportlocal.