Last updated 26/03/20
As the situation changes daily, we seek to reassure our customers that we are constantly monitoring and responding to new government advice to ensure the safety and welfare of our customers and staff.
Implementation of new rules at The Goat Shed
- Only five customer allowed in The Goat Shed at once.
- Our Team will be practising good hand hygiene, we ask that our customers do the same – ensuring hands are thoroughly cleaned before visiting The Goat Shed and handling any products.
- During busy periods a queue will be formed outside of the shop, customers should stand two metres away from each other.
- We request customers use contactless payment and avoid using cash where possible (NB. Please note we have a £10 minimum on card payments)
- Where possible please allow our team to collect products and pass them to the customer purchasing
- We ask that any customers who are showing any of the NHS listed symptoms of Covid-19 please refrain from visiting The Goat Shed
- We please ask that our customers are kind and considerate to their fellow customers and The Goat Shed Team during this troubling time.
The safety and welfare of our customers, team and families is of utmost importance to Fielding Cottage & The Goat Shed, we please ask our customers to abide by the following policy and understand the reasons behind it.
Our Team will be doing their utmost to prevent the spread of infection, including practicing good hand hygiene, regularly cleaning high touch areas within the shop, and practicing two meter distancing.
For further guidance and advice visit the government website here
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us during this busy time and would like to encourage everyone to #supportlocal.