The Goat Shed
The Goat Shed is our farm shop located on our farm, less than 1 mile from the A47 at Honingham (NR9 5DJ).
We are open 7 days a week
Monday – Saturday 07:00 – 17:00 Sunday 09:30 – 12:30
Come and visit us for delicious local produce.
COVID-19 Update: To minimize transfer of Covid-19 we have introduced contactless card payments. Please note that we have a minimum card spend of £10.00.
To aid our community during this crisis we are now stocking the following essentials: Bread, Flour and Fresh Vegetables.
- Free range eggs from Wayland Free Range, Great Ellingham
- Award winning Honey from Peter Kiddle at Easton
- Chutneys & Jam from The Garden Pantry at Spooner Row
- Bird Food from Bintree Bird Seeds
- Pure apple juice from Ashill Fruit farm
- Cooking oils, dressings & granola from Crush Foods, Salle
- Fresh vegetables including potatoes, carrots, onions & other seasonal veg from The Tacons, Rollesby
**Latest News – We are now stocking**
Bread from Linzers bakery, Norwich
Meat from Swannington Farm to Fork, Swannington
Flour from Marriage’s Millers
A variety of plants, shrubs and veg plants
You will find directions to the Goat Shed here.
We hope to see you soon!